Contact us

To get support from Northumbria Victim & Witness Service, complete the short form below and we’ll be in touch.

Name you wish to be referred to:
When is the best time to contact you?
Select all suitable options. Our standard ours are 9am till 4pm.
What is your preferred method of contact?
Please select the type of support you require:(Required)
Select all applicable options

Please remember, we are not the police and cannot take reports of crime.

If you need to speak to Northumbria Police to report a crime or find details of your local neighbourhood officers, visit the Northumbria Police website or contact 101. In an emergency, always dial 999.

Have a complaint?

If you are unhappy with the service you have received from NVWS, whether that be in relation to Cope & Recovery or Court Support please let us know via

We will endeavour to address your complaint as soon as possible and take onboard any feedback. If you are still unhappy with the outcome you can contact Northumbria Police Complaints Team. If you have a complaint about Northumbria Police please contact the Northumbria Police Complaints Team directly using the link below:

Northumbria Police Complaints