Today Victims First turns 4!
What an incredible year we have had
- We have supported over 60,000 victims of crime – which is incredible.
- We have a 99% satisfaction rate for supporting these victims.
- We launched an Enhanced service for vulnerable and persistently targeted victims offering more support options and additional service
- We welcomed HRH Princess Anne to unveil a plaque and present an award in Restorative Justice (RSQM) to us.
- We completed more Restorative Justice interventions this year than ever before
- We added to our existing team with new staff and two Independent Sexual Violence Advisors to broaden the scope of support we can provide.
- We are currently designing an Interactive Courtroom to help our younger victims of crime to navigate the court system.
- We attended more community events than ever before and had more conversations with our partners, supporters and clients.
We are excited to move into our new offices very soon and hope this relocation will broaden our service reach even further and continue to go from strength to strength offering crucial support servuces for victims of crime across Tyne and Wear and Northumberland.
We also want to say a big thanks to all of our supporters and partners for their essential part they play in helping us achieve what we do.
Thank you !
Victims First Northumbria.